8 Wellesley Condos is a New Condo development by CentreCourt Developments Inc. located at Yonge St & Wellesley St, Toronto.
Condo Project Summary
This is a unique condo project that incorporates existing heritage elements to 55-storey condominium structure.
This pre-construction condo is located at 8 Wellesley Street West, the northwest corner of Wellesley and Yonge Streets in Church and Wellesley neighbourhood. It is new high-rise condominium developed by CentreCourt Developments in Toronto.
With a specialized design that allows for several outdoor amenity terraces, this tower will offer an elevated living experience overlooking one of downtown’s most vibrant and eclectic neighborhoods.
8 Wellesley Residences on Yonge is proposed as a 55-storey condominium structure, with a 50-storey tower anchored by an expansive five-storey podium. Both Chicago-based bKL Architecture and Toronto’s own Rafael + Bigauskas Architects are behind the striking design.
The site is currently occupied by a series of two-storey retail and restaurant units, some of which are designated as heritage structures. The proposal moves to restore the heritage facades and incorporate them into the podium, for a look that is modern, yet reflects the area’s rich, historical roots.
466 residential units are proposed, with a mix that includes 283 one-bedroom, 138 two-bedroom and 45 three-bedroom units. Residents will have access to over 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity space in total. Indoor amenity space is proposed for floors 4 and 40, while outdoor amenity terraces will be incorporated on floors 4, 40, 54, 56, 57 and 64. The tower’s unique massing allows for multiple terraces, mostly offering south and west exposures.
Three levels of underground housing will include 47 parking spaces. The project’s podium will contain retail at street level to preserve the active pedestrian culture along Yonge, while the residential lobby will be accessible from St. Nicholas Street, a quiet side street on the property’s western edge. This gives the condominium multiple benefits; an intimate and exclusive entrance, while still incorporating all the benefits of the thoroughly urban location is occupies.
Church and Wellesley condos are in high demand. This vibrant downtown neighbourhood offers plentiful urban amenities paired with a friendly vibe. Restaurants, shops and entertainment options line the stretch, while an increasing number of modern condominiums are being built and proposed.
Many of these new condos incorporate historic facades, making for a unique stretch that’s equal parts iconic and modern. Units here command some of the city’s highest rental rates, a reflection of the area’s desirability with a wide range of professional tenants and homeowners.
Wellesley station is just across the street – connecting you with the subway’s line 1 – while the bustling intersection of Yonge and Bloor is just a few minutes’ walk away and provides subway access in all four directions.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at 8 Wellesley Condos：
1. Transit Options – Boasting an extremely high Transit Score, residents of 8 Wellesley Condos will have easy access to TTC bus routes and subway lines. CondoNow acknowledges that riders can easily access any part of the city by transit and can arrive at Union Station in just 12 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – With a near perfect Walk Score, 8 Wellesley Condos is surrounded by lifestyle amenities, making everyday errands extremely easy to complete. Looking to grab a bite to eat, do some shopping, or enjoy a night out at the movies? Whatever residents are looking for, CondoNow states that they will find it within walking distance of home.
3. Post Secondary Institutions – 8 Wellesley Condos is the perfect choice for post-secondary students looking for off-campus accommodations during the school year. CondoNow notes that major downtown campuses including UofT, George Brown College, and Ryerson University are all easily accessible.
4. Employment Opportunities – Some of Toronto’s major downtown employment hubs are easily accessible from 8 Wellesley Condos. CondoNow notes that professionals will be able to access Queen’s Park, the Financial District, and Hospital Row, allowing residents to cut down on long, frustrating commutes and live where they work.
5. Reputable Developer – CentreCourt Developments focuses its projects in areas that offer residents many amenities, transit, and employment options. They strive to be one of the premier developers in and around Toronto by offering the highest of standards with all their projects. They have the insider’s line on building investor-friendly, well-designed units.
请速联系Helen Zhou了解详情, 并获取VVIP价格优惠。
Tel: 416-727-2397 微信ID： helen-william
Email： [email protected]